This position is responsible for the day-to-day execution of work orders related to the rebuild/restoration of damaged structures to the pre-loss condition focusing on quality, cost control and consistency. The Carpenter/Painter/Drywaller also ensures all aspects of job are completed as per company protocols. This position is located at our 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡 branch.
- Adhere to company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company policy and standards at customer sites.
- Execute timely completion of assigned work order tasks.
- Proficient with relevant municipal and provincial building code regulations as it relates to building construction and repairs.
- Have your own tools
- Ability to paint and do small drywall jobs, able to texture ceilings is a plus
- Experience with finishing carpentry
- Have reliable vehicle that can also transport materials when required
- Valid BC Drivers license and clean Abstract
- Strong problem solving/communication skills
- Assist other teams when needed
– included after-hours emergencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player